1. How do we contact you?
- You can fill in the contact form or call us for a general inquiry.
2. What happens next?
- We setup a date for a no obligation meet & greet.
3. Who's shooting?
- John Kol will be the main photographer for your event. We do have packages for two photographer.
4. Do i need one or two photographers?
- This is really your call. The benefit of having two photographers is giving you a better coverage on your special day. You get shots from two different angles or images from two different location at the same time. We've packages to cater for two photographers.
5. After our meet & greet, do you reserve the date for our wedding day?
- At the end of our meeting, we leave you a written quote. Unfortunately , you wedding date can only be secure after we receive a deposit.
6. How do we contract jkfoto.net for the job?
- We will request a min 20% deposit to secure the job. The balance shall be payable in full 2 weeks prior the event
- We will need you to sign a copy of our Agreement
7. How many hours do we get for a full day's wedding?
- Full day's wedding is 8hrs but we can also cater for longer or shorter wedding duration.
8. Do you have breaks or expected to get fed during a full day wedding?
- Yes, we'll have a short coffee break during our hot summer spell but we don't expect to get fed ( unless you want us to). However the host will be advised if we do take a coffee break.
9. Do you provide digital image on disk?
- Yes, as part of the package, a minimum of 400 images is supplied for a Full day's wedding. You'll be supplied with a copy of fully edited, high resolution jpeg ready to print upto 8"x12" ( A4 equivalent) size on disk.
- Delivery time 2-4 weeks
10. Do you do photoshop?
- This is optional. We like to keep it real. We focus mainly on taking photos. Having said that, all selected images supplied are fully edited to ensure correct colour & tonality.
11. Do i need to purchase photo albums/ frame pictures?
- There is no obligation to purchase any products from us but we would recommend you to do so. To give you the best, we only liaise with selected Australian vendors specialised in photoprint, album & frame making.
- We do all the run around to save you time. We design the album from your photo selection, we organise the printing, album/ frame manufacture, we inspect upon receipt of completed works & finally we deliver to your doorstep.
- Delivery time 4 -12 weeks
12. Why is the quality of our self printed jpeg images too dark/too bright/ dull/ odd colour cast?
- We only use Australian photo print specialist which have a stringent daily calibration procedure on their printers to ensure consistant quality.
- We do not use commercial printers/ low cost/ chain store/ supermarket print suppliers. Their quality control or calibration procedures may differ from our selected vendors. This may contribute to inconsistent print quality. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality of your self printed photos.
13. What equipment do you use?
- We use Nikon/ Canon dslrs & multiple lenses. We can also use a 35mm b&w film slr camera (optional) to give you that retro look.
14. Do you support same sex ?
- Yes we fully support all walks of life.
15. Are you insured?
- Yes we're.
16. Do we get a guarantee?
- Yes you do.